Friday, October 7, 2011

What I Wore- Friday 10/7/11


I really like those "What I Wore" posts and thought that this would be a good addition to Fridays because sometimes my day gets away from me on Fridays...

Tonight Kevin and I are going to Mondo Mystery Movie event tonight. It is the first time they have put it on here in Los Angeles and this is what I will be wearing to it:
This burgundy dress came home with me last Sunday from Jet Rag for just $1.00! I almost didn't buy it and Alisa talked me into it.  Boy am I glad she did, I love it and it fits great without any alterations!!! Also, the shoes are Kennith Cole Reaction flats that I found almost brand new on Monday at the Goodwill.  Budget friendly + Eco Friendly = AWESOME!!! 
Check out more about this shopping trip here on a previous post.


My favorite accessory today with my outfit is this cute kitty bracelet. I got at a vintage shop in Brooklyn while shopping alongside Alessandra during my trip in May.  The little brass colored smiling kitties are strung across 2 metal cords spaced with beads.  It is a really cute bracelet and you have to look close to see the kitties. I am pretty sure it was $10 or less.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...