Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am totally a big baby today- my shoulder is acting up and I don't think I can post for too long.  I have been adding new listings to our Etsy Shop and doing more computer work gearing up for the holidays.  I think that I might need to stretch out my computer time some and rest my muscles working on some low impact projects.  I have been gluing the ring bases on the bottle caps for the pincushion rings and cleaning up the studio some. 


Tonight is our lastnight out with Corey and Alisa for a while and we are going to The Stinking Rose now for dinner. I have always wanted to go there.  It is a garlic restaurant... 


I will probably have to double brush my teeth tonight!
hope it's yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...