Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Get Your Tickets to the 2nd Craftcation Conference - 2013

I feel so jazzed going into this upcoming Holiday Season mostly because of the skills and confidence I picked up at the Craftcation Conference this past spring in Ventura, CA. Craftcation is a three day indie business and diy workshop conference brought to you by the great minds behind the Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festivals. It was by far one of the best conferences I have had the pleasure of attending since venturing out as a small business lady.  It was so informational, the networking was awesome, and I learned so many awesome new things to bring back for our business Make. Shop. Live. that I was mentally planing on the 2013 conference on my drive back down to LA!

I met one of my craft idols Jenny Hart!!!
The main objective of the conference is to ignite the entrepreneurial business spirit, strengthen skills and abilities of both seasoned business owners and newcomers to indie craft business. Yup, pretty much all the good things you need to touch on and learn about is covered, plus this is an opportunity to network, communicate and share with your peers! The best part is Craftcation features industry professionals leading attendees making it a perfect place to see people in person and make some new friends.

Here is a post of my wrap-up from the 2012 conference and one filled with my sheer excitement here.

The conference covers:
  • DIY and indie business workshops
  • Panel discussions and Q & A sessions
  • Indie business: How to start a crafty business
  • Maximizing social media 
  • Blogging 
  • In’s & Out’s of indie craft shows
  • Etsy (Getting things started & Etsy Tips)
  • Wholesaling 
  • Merchandising 
  • Accounting 
  • Legal issues 
  • Branding 
  • Website design 
  • and more! 
  • DIY workshops with awesome things like: screenprinting, sewing, canning & preserving, cheesemaking, needle arts, terrariums & edible gardens, organic bath products, and jewelry making. 
I have already purchased my ticket and am mentally planing my trip I am so elated to go again! The tickets for the 2013 Craftcation Conference went on sale Sept. 1, and you are still in time to get discounted early bird tickets check out pricing and details here. Hope to see you there!!!

XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...