Monday, July 2, 2012

Pictures from CRAFTED at the Port Of Los Angeles

Hi Everyone!!! I promised pictures of what we have been up to at CRAFTED today and here you have it!

Here is what we started with:

After 2 weeks of all day hard work:




It all came together!!!


There are 259 pictures uploaded to our Facebook page, so if you still haven't gotten your fix - find all the pictures here.

Here are blog posts with behind the scenes-
CRAFTED - Move in Begins 
How-To's Day: CRAFTED Upcycled Stitched Stationery 
CRAFTED - Update on Wall Treatments (Day 2) 
What I Wore: Friday 6/22/12 Painting Gear 
CRAFTED - Countdown to Launch: 5 DAYS! 
CRAFTED - Update on Market Stall (Day 9) 
What A Difference Some Paint Makes 
My Big CRAFTED Debut On Los Angeles Local News

Plus, I still have a TON more pictures if you can believe it, and a video in-progress which Kevin and I will be working on. Right now, my house is an absolute mess and I totally need to make more inventory for next weekend. We sold out of a whole bunch of items that I need to replenish before Friday! What a good predicament to be in, however it doesn't leave much time for all the R&R I had hoped to enjoy after the Grand Opening push. Oh well. That's fine by me :)

Enjoy the rest of your night!
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...