Friday, June 22, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 6/22/12 Painting Gear

Today hopefully will be my last day painting our store at CRAFTED. I am dog tired, my hands are sore and I even have some blisters :( but the show must go on.

Anyway, I don't have a ton of work clothes to paint in and I have been at it all week so I fished this shirt out of Kevin's "no longer interested in these" pile for me to work in today. It is going to make me wish I could kick back with a beer as I paint, but hopefully it will motivate me to get done early!

Here is a look at my progress so far after yesterday (Day 4)
With some help from Sharon, we managed to get two coats of primer and one coat of blue paint on the main wall of our store. I also was able to fully prime the display case which will be the main focus of our cash wrap.  Hopefully today I will put the final coat of blue paint on the walls and finish the display case. Fingers crossed!

If you want to see more of the behind the scenes you can check out more from this week on this post too.
XOXO, KC

2 comments:

  1. SO excited to see your booth in person at the grand opening on 6/29!!! EEEEEEP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you there!!! Everything is coming together in the marketplace in record timing! It will be a big change from when you came down before the build http://www.heartsandlaserbeams.com/2012/04/11/crafted-port-los-angeles/
    Can't wait to hear your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...