Friday, May 25, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 5/25/12 * Unique Finds: Enchanted Leaves

Greetings from NYC!!! I guess I win the award for bad packer because I packed kinda crazy for my trip. I dunno why I decided my bag should be filled with fancy dresses and shoes, nothing really casual.  I had to suck it up and get this dress as I was passing through Target just to have something to wear.  It is paired with a pair of Blowfish shoes which I found on the same day that have a "Blue Belieze Blanket" pattern. This is my first experience with successfully mixing patterns and I am pretty jazzed for this new addition to my wardrobe - even if I did have to buy everything new. My staple accessory that has been getting some great compliments is my Hunger Games Mockingjay necklace I purchased at Unique LA from Enchanted Leaves one of my favorite stops for fun jewelry.

This necklace is so perfect for me!!! The length of the necklace is great and it is a really sweet size. I am so into Collins's series that when I spot the necklace out of the corner of my eye, I knew it had to be mine!


Enchanted Leaves will be at the Patchwork Shows in both Santa Ana and the show we'll be at in Culver City on 5/10. For more details and location information check out their website here. We are huge fans of E.L. and you can see our previous post on their awesome-ness here.

I hope you have a super weekend!!! We have a full holiday weekend of wedding fun in Brooklyn and next week we will be posting WEDDING details all week long :) Yay!!!!
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...