Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up & Coming Up Nov. 21th- Nov. 30th


 (Kevin took this picture at Patchwork Culver City)

This weekend I was able to break away long enough to  get an update to my hair cut and watch the Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1, twice- lol.  It was so good! But seriously, going to bed late and waking up early to squeeze in everything is starting to take it's toll.  I could really use some R&R :)
 
I still have to pack for Thanksgiving, and I have some pictures that I took today that need to be re sized for Etsy and posted before heading back East.  I am very excited to see my family and Kevin hasn't seen them in forever so  everyone is really looking forward to seeing us.  My mother's sister is coming down to visit from VA which will be nice and we finally get to see my other aunts family- we weren't able to attend her and my uncles wedding so I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her family yet.  I am looking forward to food galore and amazing company this week- See everyone soon!

I will hopefully be able to keep on the same posting schedule but worst case scenario I will for sure be tweeting updates and finds over Thanksgiving.  Wanna know something even better though? You can get on our Newsletter which will have gift ideas and inspiration for you to make yourself, PLUS Holiday Discounts! Sign up here-
 
See all the hard work that's kept us so busy- mark your calendar for UNIQUE LA Dec. 3rd and 4th Downtown, LA. 
We are available 24/7 online in Our Etsy Shop- we have tons of new items that got listed over the weekend.

I hate to run, but I am so sleepy. More to come-
XOXO, KC (& Kevin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...