Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How-To's Day: Get Ready for Halloween 2011

Maybe if I had grown up in this neighborhood I would be more into Halloween:



If you haven't checked out the blog How About Orange, you totally should! There is a super awesome post on making a regular black trash bag come alive as a wickedly wonderful spider web decorations just in time for Halloween.




I have stumbled across a ton of fabric pumpkin tutorials, but I really like this one from Craft Buds.  Check out the project and full post here.

I also found this site that has an extensive list of all kinds of items and Halloween projects to make here.

Hope you are inspired by these fun Halloween finds!


Have a super day and enjoy the spooky finds! 
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...