Friday, September 23, 2011

*NEW* Layout

What do you think about the new layout of the blog??? I spent today updating a lot of the features of the blog because it wasn't very easy to look at previous posts.

Now you can search on the right side by the posting labels, searching the blog archives by month, and 5 of the most popular posts are listed as well. Plus, I got my Pinterest link included which is super great because I love posting inspirational pictures there on my boards.

I haven't added all the new projects to the "Make" tab at the top of the blog, or put all my friends links in the section for that- but hopefully I can get everything linked up soon.

While this post is short, I feel like all the progress I made with the layout is more than adequate for me to  call it a night and start the weekend :)  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...