Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just as I thought things were getting less bumpy for me, I just realized that all of the pictures I meticulously took for hours yesterday were shot in RAW form.  When we were out taking pictures of the Sierras, I didn't realize Kevin switched formats but didn't chose RAW+ jpeg so I will be needing to re size and save all of the pictures I took. 

I finally fought "the funk" and am beginning to feel a bounce in my step more, so I will try to not drag a black cloud into the rest of my day. Things are starting to pick up around here and I want to make this blog a priority. Let's hope I can get the pictures re sized and back to posting soon- there is just too much going on to start letting things slip threw the cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...