Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mail/ Presents


I have been receiving the most wonderful mail recently for my birthday.  I didn't want to boast so I haven't posted a ton of "Mail" on the blog like I wanted too... but, I have to post the awesome box I got today! 


My friend Dani has a knack for making the most gorgeous presents and wrapping everything so it looks and feels special.  It has been my personal goal now to tackle a better presentation of my gifts and packages I mail out- especially on Etsy! Here is an awesome example of a box lid wrapped in a large fashion ad with a perfect bow-

I don't think I get to tell Dani enough how much she inspires me. This package was just what I needed to get my butt into gear and take the time in my presents.  My usual wrapping in comics or shoved into a dogeared recycled gift bag with tissues will not do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...