Friday, August 27, 2010

Colette Patterns

A while back I made a post about a Colette Patterns that was the absolute must on my sewing to-do list.  Once I get back into sewing it is a MUST to actually complete this pattern because it is AWESOME!  Mostly, I really love Colette Patterns for their awesome sewing info, retro dress patterns and their whole bundle of sewing goodness- So I can't wait to complete this project and rack up more ;)
Their Blog, if you don't follow already, has wonderful posts on vintage techniques, alterations, and everything a seamstress wants info on.  Today the post was really awesome about Recycled Fabric Bed Sheets.  All DIYers and recycle fanatics should check it out! 

*They include some great stuff on Facebook too*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...