Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cali Cat is having some tummy troubles and is being very demanding today- I hate it when that fluffy little face is not feeling well!


I found out that surgery is a go for my shoulder and will let everyone know when my web hiatus will begin- But, as of now I am having the surgery on September 20th.  Kevin and I will be busy trying to get this summer season wrapped up and Christmas prepped before my recovery/ down-time.

I purchased some wonderful Jewelry items last week, and tomorrow I will do a second post on KSaintP and Linda Lundgren following up on the Jewelry Party I attended last week. 

ALSO- Yesterday I met with my friend Alicia and she said that I can finally post the casting tape we shot together for a pilot she has been pitching :)  Look out for that this Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...