Thursday, August 12, 2010

KSaint P and Linda Lundgren

Last week I gave a post about I am going to a Jewelry Event featuring my dear friend Karen or KSaintP and her mom Linda Lundgren.  The Preview jewelry sale last week was awesome!!! Both ladies jewelry lines are really fun, the price points are AMAZING!  Each beautiful piece is a fun mix of styles for all ages.  Most pieces can be customized to length so we all had a blast trying on everything and finding the perfect pieces :)  

Karen St.P gave me this awesome shot of her in action-
Karen St.P has been sold in Urban Outfitters across the country and sold at boutiques on the east coast. Her work is all hand made using vintage, new and repurposed materials.

 Here is a shot of all the great pieces Karen featured-
Linda Lundgren's pieces were fab! She works with some really beautiful stones-

Linda Lundgren’s pieces (above) have a fresh new style with high-end fashion that makes all your outfits shine.

Here are the one's I brought home with me.  I purchased the "Bay" Earrings and bracelet from Linda Lundgren and Style #1 from KSaintP on the right-

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!!! Working on hand bags next!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...