Monday, June 28, 2010

My own Me

Today is the first day of amazing-ness to come.  I am so looking forward to going full-time at Make Shop Live!  This week will be my first that I concentrate on working full-time.  I will have to see how I am feeling, and how my day-to-day will really go... But, from now until Renegade I will be busy-


So far one of the new ideas we are highlighting are supplies.  I know personally I choose recycled or eco-friendly products when sourcing supplies and there are some good products out there, but I'd like to see all types of craft products made and sourced with green ideals.  We are taking the time to recycle and source items so that the consumer still has time to actually make what they want to as the end product.  

 For instance, most artists that use recycled bottle caps for magnets have a source- a bar or whatnot of where they get the caps.  Then they clean them, before attaching a magnet and creating the actual magnet. What about the people who want to make them on occasion but make other things too????  Well, we have them pre-made for sale so you can use recycled one's instead of buying new plain caps and adding the magnets.  Time and eco-safe, perfect!!!

Well, back to the grind.  More to come for all our fun-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...