Thursday, March 25, 2010

CALL FOR DRYER SHEETS

This is the message I passed along to my friends and family yesterday:

Hi Friends,
I wanted to pass along an idea/ project I came up with today that involves dryer sheets.  The attached photo is the first thing I came up with so far, but I am really intrigued now with utilizing layers of dryer sheets to make insulation/ fabric interfacing for projects.  If when ever you do laundry you could put them aside I will work out a way to get them from you.  And if you live in a big building, will provide a bonus for bulk collections ;)

Thanks again for your continued support!

The same message goes for all of you out there.  If you save 'em, I'll use them- Just let me know how to get them from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...