Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sewing Fun at CRAFTED - Marisa Lynch

I am so freakin' jazzed for this upcoming weekend at CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles!!! This Saturday we will have one of my favorite upcyclers - Marisa Lynch who will be crafting with us, followed by a signing of her new book!! The book doesn't come out until Tuesday so this is an exciting opportunity to get you hands on the book first. Heck Yes!!!!!

If you haven't already signed up on Facebook hit up the event details here. 
Info via CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles
I am so excited for this event that my Thursday is buzzing even more than usual in preparation.  I always feel a rush getting ready for the weekend mid-afternoon on Thursday, now I have added scrounging for all of our t-shirts that need a well deserved makeover!  

If you would like an overview of what to expect on Saturday, or are unable to attend and interested in making your own t-shirt tote - The Make. Shop. Live. Blog did a tutorial post on this craft back in Aug. 2010:


Hope to see you this Saturday at the event!!!

XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...