Friday, September 7, 2012

What I Wore: Friday / Instagram Friday! 9/7/12

Hi Guys!
Today I am sporting a denim tube dress and a simple sweater.
Last night I jumped over to CAFAM for their monthly Etsy Craft Night and made some Party Balls.  Mark Montano led the project and I got some good Instagram pictures of the fun.


Here is a break down of the project:


I am always on the hunt for projects to utilize magazines and this project is a mind-blowing way to use them up! I just wish I had tried this project out before making the Etsy party decor. We could have made a ton of these in a jiffy :)


Here is a photo visual breakdown of the steps listed above:
 
Still craving more details you can check out the full project list and steps here.
For more pictures and updates check us out @makeshoplive on Twitter and Instagram. Hope you have a stunning weekend!!!

XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...