Friday, August 31, 2012

What I Wore: Friday / Instagram Friday! 8/31/12

Can you believe today is the last day of August?!?

Here is my last hurrah outfit for August - It is a black jersey dress paired with a vintage necklace and a new chiffon top/ vest that I found this week when Kevin and I had a date in Santa Monica at the Promenade. I am sorry to see you go August, but I am very excited for the long weekend this weekend! Kevin has something up his sleeve for Monday that I am anxious to figure out what's in store for us. I promise a full report will follow the fun ;)

I was feeling sassy on Instagram this week. Here is my going out hair:

Also, I totally forgot to post this awesome coloring sheet from at our Etsy Party at CRAFTED last week:
Thanks to Steph at Hearts and Laserbeams we had this rad coloring sheet for the kids, a helpful program map, and all of our fliers to spread the word on our event.  Thanks again Steph for all your hard work! *If you missed the posts on the Etsy Party and have no idea what I am talking about, check out the wrap up from the party here.

Well, I think that wraps it up. Hope you have a super weekend!!!

XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...