Friday, August 17, 2012

What I Wore: Friday / Instagram Friday! 8/17/12

Hi there!!! I am away from CRAFTED today. We are able to have some closed days, even though I never want to be closed... but alas, I needed to work on some products at home today. Sorry we missed the fun today, but we will be having some birthday fun tomorrow so come down to the Port tomorrow and celebrate my birthday with me :)

Since I have a behind the scenes day I thought I could go comfy casual in one of my favorite vintage tee and the best high-wasted skirt.

Here are some pictures from this past week-

Gearing up for the Etsy Craft Party!!! Here are the bags in process for  the bloggers/ VIPs for the night
It's all hands on deck prepping for the party. I borrowed Matthew from @hydrangeahippo for some extra help :)
Made by Desiree B. has tricked out some boxes to show of "suitcase" decorations the vendors will have at their booths.
Lauren Mistymoto from Mitsymoto Designs works on the Photobooth  wall.
@Mitsymotodesigns & @Objectmfgco has really tricked out the photo booth wall!!! I can't wait to take pictures with it!
Solid Gold Props (Can't wait to see what else is in store for props)
Some how Kevin and I made some time to have round 2 at our friends for a Lego Millenium Falcon Build.
Now off to make some crafts!

XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...