Friday, August 3, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 8/3/12 - Crazy Cat Lady

I scooped up this amazing vintage bracelet covered in kitties in a vintage shop in Brooklyn and I absolutely love it! It is a nice brassy gold that has the perfect sheen to it. I also like that the kitties are strung across two chains giving it great movement. I like bracelets that have some good movement to them so the bracelet has some personality as you are wearing it. Plus, the little smiling cat faces put a smile on my face no matter what the day may hold for me :)

Friday brings another full weekend of fun at CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles and this weekend. We have reconfigured our shop and brought in some really great new products! This Sunday we are having Craft Beer Tasting from 2-6PM with the delicious craft brews from the San Pedro Brewing Co. with a DJ set by DJ Ernie G just outside our booth in the market. Stop by and enjoy some craft brews while perusing craft artists :)

But mostly, the folks at Make. Shop. Live. hope you enjoy your first weekend in August!!!

XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...