Friday, July 27, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 7/27/12 - Fancy Coffee Friday

Today is my first Fancy Coffee Friday where I mix business and pleasure over my favorite morning beverage.  I enjoyed a fancy coffee work meeting with Steph from Hearts and Laserbeams and Sharon Fain at Lord Windsor in Long Beach and it was the perfect setting for a fancy coffee meeting.

We have been getting our butts in gear for this years Etsy Craft Party that is coming up in August.  Join our MeetUp group here to get updates and info on what will prove to be the BIGGEST Etsy Craft Night in the SoCal area :)


Our fancy coffee meeting was mostly geared towards the Craft Night - I am so wrapped up in all the possibilities for the demos and DIY projects that I can't focus on anything else honestly.  I guess one of the cons to being a creative business lady is making sure I focus on everything and not just the fun parts. The fun parts are just so darn fun!

Speaking of fun, I am checking out the 4th Annual Renegade Craft Fair tomorrow held at the Los Angeles State Historic Park just outside of Downtown LA.  Our shop will still be open at CRAFTED in my brief absence to check out our buddies showing at Renegade.

XOXO, KC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...