Friday, May 11, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 5/11/12

Hi Guys! Kevin helped pack the car last night and I am gearing up to head to the California Market Center to set up for Unique LA. Can you believe the show is tomorrow already?!?



Today I am showing off my fancy nail job and my awesome necklace from Unique LA seller Plastique* who makes these rad laser cut necklaces of the Hollywood skyline. Jen of Plastique* makes some really great laser cut jewelry I strongly suggest checking her out at the show this weekend!

Showing off my nails feels really girly of me, but considering how many nail art posts there are on Pinterest I think I am in good shape. I used to hate getting my nails done because I would ruin them almost instantly. It seems I am always soaking things and wet hands don't make for stellar nails. I also really like using my nails as tools - nails work for so many things that is really bad for keeping your nails nice. NOW, I have found the amazing properties of having a gel manicure. This stuff is genius!!! 

You are probably thinking, what does this have to do with the environment?!? One of the 4 R's is Reduce and this type of manicure totally reduces the amount of manicures. Since it is long lasting think about all the cotton swabs saved by not having to change your polish every couple of days. Extra bonus: It stays shiny for the duration too so it looks super great for well over a week. I can usually make it over two weeks with it looking nice still.

Currently gel nails is my favorite new trend to try out.  If you haven't tried one yet, you should treat yourself to one for Mother's Day :)  

Hope we see you this weekend at Unique LA! I look forward to tons of hi-fives and hugs with my fancy fingers!
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...