Friday, April 27, 2012

What I Wore- Friday 4/27/12



Hi Everyone! TGIF!!! I hope you all had a stunning week and are excited for the weekend. With just two short weeks until Unique LA things have kicked into over-gear here and I am super excited to crank out some projects this weekend :) 

Here my outfit is composed of some pieces that have been in my closet for quite some time:

The dress I picked up at a store in Hollywood while on a shopping trip with Kevin. I really like the all over rose pattern and the colors of the floral print on black. Its got a cute strapless neckline without being a tube top, and it also has pockets!  

The top was a find at a discount dress shop during my last trip out to NYC. It is a lace crop top that has details that have a military feel to it across the bust.  

The bow necklace I found at the Melrose Trading Post Flea Market, which is one of my favorites!!! If you have never been you should totally check it out this weekend. They are having a special day this Sunday - The Slow Art Day where they are highlighting local art and artists. Check out more details here.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!! XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...