Thursday, April 5, 2012

CAFAM Etsy Craft Night- Lisa Occhipinti


Tonight I went to my first Etsy Craft Night at the Craft and Folk Art Museum. It was led by Lisa Occhipinti who wrote the fabulous book The Repurposed Library. This Kindle Keeper project is one of the many projects featured in her book and was super fun making with everyone!

Valerie, Lisa, and Myself at CAFAM's Etsy Night 4/5/12


I got my copy of the book signed and got to pick Lisa's brain a bit about the behind the scenes of making a book about making things out of books (hehehe.) 


Plus, I met a new friend  Alicia who makes awesome Vinyl Record Bowls.

Inside View: My Kindle Keeper Made at the Craft Night


Now that I have Instagram (Cheers and streamers fall from the ceiling!) I can post each step of things & inspiration as I go! SO clever!!! Step by step pictures of my Kindle Keeper Project here and pictures +  details of the event are here on Facebook.
Well, off to bed! XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...