Friday, January 20, 2012

What I Wore- Friday 1/20/2012

The post is late since I wanted Kevin to take a picture of me... 
I need to just start setting up the timer & snap the shots myself on Friday-
I like mixing patterns.  When not dressed in my classic black- I am totally into busy patterns and bright colors.  I love that this dress has the same mustard as one of my favorite cardigans found while vintage shopping last year in Echo Park.  I think I have the info on my laptop for the store... {I will try and post on that later.}
Anyway, Its been cold here so I brought out this hat for the night. While cleaning and reorganizing I came across a box of hats that I think need to start making some appearances ;)
Well, this weekend I am a working still on Valentine's Day inventory and items for the upcoming Local Love- UNIQUE Show. Off to make some things!
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...