Thursday, January 26, 2012

OC Mart Mix


Sharon and I stopped by the OC Mart Mix Celebration and it was a pretty amazing day! I got even more jazzed about our endeavor in CRAFTED after seeing the OC Mart.  Kinda close in concept to CRAFTED except it is more of a retail/ boutique/ showroom concept space.  I have attached pictures of some details I noticed while visiting: 
 


I really, really like this succulent wreath. I kinda want a whole bunch of them- EVERYWHERE!!!
If you are in OC, you should totally check this place out. I totally recommend it :) I really like how a lot of the spaces had these suspension shelves which I totally need to put a pin in for later- they are super easy and affordable to create.

Enjoy & have a super day!
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...