Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

Happy Thanksgiving from (a portion of) Our Family to Yours!
We had a late Thanksgiving lunch with part of my Dad's family earlier today.
Thankfully my Grandma was feeling up to coming! She and my Grandpa, my Uncle, his Wife, and her Brother's Family, my Dad, Kevin and I went to the North Carolina State University Club where they had an awesome buffet.  I only got one plate in preparation for our second Thanksgiving dinner with my Mother, her Sister (My Aunt is coming down from VA and spending the night) my step-dad and Brother at The Irregardless Cafe.  

My mom is picking us up in a few minutes and I wanted to shoot off a quick post wishing everyone a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Best Wishes and Blessings for you and your family this Holiday Season.
XOXO, KC & Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...