Thursday, September 29, 2011

Organizing: Over collecting materials-


In 2009 when I decided to only buy 2nd-hand/ source items to "save" and collect I never knew how broad of a net I was casting for materials. There is so many things  out there to rescue that has led me to a pretty impressive collection of stuff. Once we started collecting more items as supplies to upcycle and recycle into our products, we have more supplies than I could have ever imagined. When it comes to items we need in bulk to fulfill demands there especially needs to be some sort of filter and system to not get overrun.  I am not sure when I am going to schedule organizing/ cleaning up the studio- seems like if I put 30min. at least to this task it would be way easier to work!

Speaking of overrun- now I have to hit up the laundromat to wash and sort all of the items I got a Jet Rag on Sunday.  Then since today is my only day free its a must that I clean up  the studio.  Hopefully some organization will be just what I need to push through all the orders we need to complete this weekend!

Tonight Kevin and I are off to see a crew screening of Real Steel I have a bunch to get done before the movie- wish me luck! XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...