Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fabulous Tuesday

This Fabulous Tuesday is dedicated to my Friend Omar.
My dear friend Omar Fabulous was one of the most beautiful people I have had the pleasure to cross paths with.  When I moved to Los Angeles, Omar was my first good friend I made out here. Today I want to celebrate and take a moment thinking of him, it is his birthday today... 

Almost a year has passed since he passed just after his birthday.  He was younger than me, and so full of life. He would have been on top of my immortal status list which makes it that much harder to have him now on the top on my list of people I would want to have dinner with :( I would do anything to get to see him one more time! Without turning this post completely "dark" where I am going with this is that he was super special, and a one-of-a-kind, fabulous friend and today I wanted to think on him.
He taught me how to be fabulous! His pet name and larger than life persona was Fabulous- and in every way he was more Fabulous than even the definition.  It was infectious and inspiring to be with and made everyone around him so happy.  Today, on his day, I smile thinking of how great it is to have such a great friend like Omar.

I hope that everyone has a fabulous friend like Omar in their lives!!!
This video is made by a mutual friend San Juanita Alvarado :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

Here is to you Fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...