Monday, August 8, 2011

Coming Up This Week: August 8th-12th

Spoiled Rotten, princess cat taking over my desk... what a distraction!
This weekend was busy! Kevin had to work on Saturday so we tried to cram as much in to yesterday as humanly possible. We still haven't conquered setting up the new computer- ughhh.  Since my last model, it seems there is new input/outputs for monitors- and wouldn't you know mine is outdated and I need a new cable.  All this was figured out prolonging bedtime after sneaking off to see 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'. It was pretty good. I rather enjoyed it :)


Since my tasks have migrated from the computer I figured it would be best to do some errands and household chores today.  I think tomorrow might be a horrid laundry day- 
I'd like to have a tutorial for tomorrow, but I think realistically we can get a tutorial together for September... I don't see a full one getting done before my trip next week.

This week I am going to be busy finishing up the last bit of organizing and house cleaning so that I can have everything set up for my hearing next Monday.  I have over two years worth of paperwork that I need to make sure I have prepared.  That paired with packing for my trip home next week for my birthday and my Grandparents 80th birthday party is keeping me busy. I can't wait for all of my families Leo's to get together! Once I get past this hump, it's going to be a fun time ;)

Hopefully this troublemaker won't be a bad influence on me getting my paperwork organized-LOL! 
Wish me luck-
XOXO
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...