Monday, June 6, 2011

Jumping into June- Head On

Hi Everyone!!!

I wanted to thank everyone for how patient they have been with me this past month while Kevin and I have been "gallivanting" around the country :)

Today, Kevin started back at work at a different Visual Effects house and it is time for me to get back to work as well. During the past couple of weeks there has been a lot of mental regrouping and planning of things to come on the horizon... and I have rolled up my sleeves now, digging in to my to-do list.

My goal is to have this blog as a source of information on things that inspire us and that we have based our lifestyle around.  As we hunt for products, services, and designers striving for an environmentally friendly living- there needs to be some way to collect and regurgitate the trends and finds we come across.  I am still struggling with laying  the framework while enjoying the fun- and some how I haven't kept up with everything this past month :(  

I don't want to just skip over last month and just hit the highlights- but that might just be the case.  
We utilize our Facebook Page and Twitter for a lot of the pictures and links
Make sure you link up for all of the great helpful tips and links to check out!

Over the summer we will be working on the blog and I hope we can express the enjoyment and essence of all the fun things we come across.

Hope Everyone has an AMAZING summer!
XOXO,
KC (and Kevin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...