Monday, June 20, 2011

DIY Business Association Conference June 26th

I am so excited to be leaving tonight on a red-eye to NYC :)  I haven't found an opportunity to get back to the Big Apple in over 3 years! I never thought when moving to LA that I wouldn't be able to get back more.  When I saw the opportunity to go to the DIY Business Association Conference this Sunday, I had to organize a trip out!!   If you are in Brooklyn, you should totally sign up for this amazing opportunity, here.
I am so excited about finally getting back that I can't even stand it!!! I have a decent list of highlights that are a must when I get into town, but for the most part I am just excited to see my friends :)

I got super lucky with the timing of the conference because this Friday (June 24th) our Team EcoEtsy is meeting up at the Etsy Labs in Brooklyn! I am super excited to finally meet my teammates after chatting via e-mail feeds for months.  If you can't make it to the meet-up you can watch it on Etsy's Livestream channel here at 7PM EST.

Hope to see everyone this weekend!!!
XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...