Monday, April 4, 2011

Coming Up This Week: Hello April!

Make Shop Live's KEYS To Success for the Week- Don't stop making things! 
Happy April, Everyone!!! I can't believe April is here and the countdown to our Spring/ Summer Shows has started.  We have a month until Unique LA and I am so excited and overwhelmed at all the fun projects we have going on. Today I have been running around the house working on some final tests on things still in sample form.  I am confident that after this week we will have hammered out some details on these new projects and from there on it will be working of the "line sheets" to fill up our inventory.

I have been torn on what project I will present on the blog tomorrow and I think for now I can promise a fun and quick project that allows you to enjoy the wonderful spring weather.  One more clue... The project will help you capture and utilize a fun sunny day in your house for years to come.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!
XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...