Thursday, March 10, 2011

Team Thursday- SCAD Team

Thursdays we post on SCAD + ETSY = LOVE's Team blog.  You can see the post here.

Tomorrow, I am off Downtown to work with Tricia on her Debut costumes.  It looks like my hand-painting textile expertise is going to really pay off tomorrow ;)  I am working on compiling some pictures of the behind the scenes, but until then you will have to believe me when I say that the costumes are awesome!

She has been raving about the food at the Cooper Design Space for a while now. I hope to check it out for lunch and report back if it is everything she makes it out to be.  Also, it is Kevin's last day on his project so  a celebration shall be in store for tomorrow night at the Firehouse. It promises to be a super productive day for all of us! I will hopefully relay some of the fun, but if I can't- Look forward to a wrap-up on Monday.

XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...