Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I finally got time to myself to work today!!! Wouldn't you know, now I found that I have the worst case of a creative block :( I am trying to get some things done that are helpful- but not urgent. I guess to some degree everything has to get done either way.  For now, I am going to soak myself up with the small things.

Kevin helped arrange the living room yesterday night to make room for our new chairs, and it is really growing on me.  Sitting in the new chairs and working today has been awesome! The living room is still in progress.  I can't wait until it is finished and we have a rockin' game night to show it off.
Best part- the chairs are low enough that I can use the laptop at the perfect height. I am cropping out some magazine subscription cards and resting my shoulder some. 

I just realized we are out of coffee :( so I must run off to do errands now...


XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...