Friday, March 4, 2011

BZ Day today

Happy March Y'all!  It may be the impact of March Madness and growing up with ACC Basketball, but I am always pumped for March.  

Today Beckie from bzb designs and I completed our Renegade Brooklyn  application and I am so excited! We talked forever yesterday on the phone and I am so glad we joined up together in Etsy's 2010 Boot Camp program. I really hope we get the opportunity to show together and finally meet in person, but I think either way there is going to be so much fun on the horizon for us.  She is awesome! When I was at my friend Kristin's house the other day I saw one of Beckie's bugs :)

Tricia scooped me up after my appointment to help with some of her amazing costumes for the FIDM Debut mid March.  It will be such an awesome event, I am happy to help with whatever I can! I love all the crystal embellishments.  I am seriously  going to sparkle everything after looking at all of her sparkly show girls. I am saving pictures for closer to Debut, but these shoes are too good to pass up sharing. 

 Also, We posted on the SCAD + ETSY = LOVE page today.  You can check out the post HERE.

hope this post isn't too late, off to bed now.
XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...