Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wedding Wednesday- Photo Save The Date/ Inspiration

First post for Wedding Wednesday :) 

I just found out that Sonja and Jonathan of UNIQUE LA got engaged today too! Love is in the air and I am super excited for wedding season.  I pulled out all of my books I kept for reference and I picked up the newest issue of Martha Stewart Weddings yesterday.  I have a huge obsession with magazines and now having a reason to look threw all the hundreds of bridal magazines is so rewarding.  

I am going to post items that inspire me or fun ideas and themes for all of the weddings I am working with to refer back to.  

Yesterday I found this super fun Save the Date that took inspiration from old school View Masters.  I think there is still some more that this idea could be pushed further, lets see what the bride thinks.  

You can scoot the wheel and see a picture of the couple, the Bride and Grooms names, and the date/ place when you move the wheel.

ALSO, A DIY Bride Must Have-
One of my new addition to my reference section is The Paper Bride by Esther K. Smith.  It is a really awesome book especially for the paper enthusiast!  I will be testing out a bunch of the projects in that book and I wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they want to look for a copy to refer to.

Well, more to come soon!
XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...