Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday- Cake Pops

Today I thought I would shoot off a quick re-post of a must on my list of things to try. I am really intrigued by making Cake Pops, and I found these posts that make me really want to jump on the dessert bandwagon. Do you think I am a culinary master enough to try and substitute vegan stuff in and achieve this? No. So I think I will look over it and salivate, and wait for a chance to make these for more than just Kevin and I.


Cake Pops are the new cupcake for the alternative to a full wedding cake these days, and how can you not love them?!?! The beauty of having the just the right amount of cake without a ton of frosting is definitely appetite inspiring. All the different appealing varieties and designs make them that much more desirable. Best part, they can double as take-away favors!

 

There was an awesome Etsy blog post by Bakerella on making amazing Bride & Groom Cake Pops pictured above.  You can check out the post here.  Along with the new and AMAZING Cake Pops book, Bakerella constantly has new blog posts on every delicious baked confectioneries with tips and resources to create your own at home. Make sure you to go to Bakerella's Blog and follow all the tasty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...