Monday, January 24, 2011

Coming Up This Week: Last Week of January

Hi Everyone!  I am super excited for the week to come and I thought I would shed some light to what we are up to. Can you believe it is the last week of January already?!?! I feel like I have only just now bounced back into the New Year, and it is already moving full steam ahead.

Tomorrow I am going to share some fun ideas for Valentine's to make on our Tuesday Tutorials.  Take a second this week and think of a funny way to show someone you care this Valentine's Day.  It doesn't have to be a holiday only for lovers, more like a holiday to share your love with everyone :)  I am sure you have a lot of love to share around this year. I know I sure do!

On a behind the scenes note, here are some sneak peeks of what we've been up to lately:

Get ready for some new sewing/ supplies which will soon be available!  We will have two types of sewing pin cushions available.  One that is a fun, upcycled jar that can be filled with notions and supplies to keep everything handy.  And another option that is handy- literally!  I have found that there is two types of sewers, ones that want their pins close at all times, and those that like pins kept neat and tidy in their place.  Have it either way you like it with these fun new options.

I am happy to report that last week I met with my first Bride I will be working with.  It is super exciting to be able to help with her big day and coordinate  behind the scenes.  She has an amazing venue and I can't wait to see all of her Peacock flourishes adorning everything :) Here is a quick shot of her invite- more details to come!


Have we told you the exciting news about Made By Me: A Film About Handmade Goods?... Well we are excited to be working with the wonderful team on this amazing documentary!  We will have updates and more info when available, but feel free to Check out the Website for the Film HERE and Tumblr Blog for the Film HERE.

Well, back to work!  
XOXO, kc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...