Monday, October 4, 2010

First Day Back Blogging

I am super excited that is OCTOBER already.  Southern California doesn't participate really in my favorite season- FALL, but today it is cold and rainy which is actually a nice surprise.

WOW! These 2 weeks have flown by, and I am so surprised how great I am feeling after surgery!!! I start my Physical Therapy today, which will not help in how sore I am- but the sore is 1,000,000,000 % better than agony I have been in FOREVER, so I'll take it :)

The doctor I saw for PT today told me I get a "Gold Star" already with my range of motion and that I am moving along for strengthening now!  That means I can work on the computer more and blog now :) Super excited to regain "normalcy" which has been a long journey to get to.

We have been re-working the tabs at the top of the Blog and the layout/ information on Flickr and I look forward to getting some amazing changes done over the week.  Unfortunately, I am not up to a DIY/ Tutorial Tuesday for tomorrow- but I look forward to starting that back up next Tuesday the 12th.


Thanks for everyone's love and support!!!
XO, 
KC  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...