Saturday, September 18, 2010

DIY: 4 Simple Goals: by Elsie Flannigan

The Creative Place's Blog did a post inspired by Elsie Flannigan over at A Beautiful Mess who posted a simple but fabulous challenge- creating 4 Simple Goals to complete by the end of 2010.  

So here are my 4 Simple Goals:
1. BRANDING FOR MAKE SHOP LIVE- When we started everything up I used the templates or may have made some icons when needed... But, there is no connecting thread in our Graphic Design and we need to get everything connected together.  

2. Take more pictures of the everyday- (This was one of The Creative Places Goals that we have in common)  I find cool things, do cool things, and see cool things every day... I need to document these moments better and organize everything be it on the blog or my journal.


3. GALLERY SHOW IDEAS-  I have an awesome idea for a project that I have been churning over during my injury and I want to get the outline and concept concrete and start brainstorming where the event/ show can be held.
 

4. DRAW EVERY DAY-  Even if it is a quick 15min. sketch I miss the drawing results I could achieve in College when I had drawing classes and had to draw more.  Even though my sketching skills are kinda child like you have to work at it to get decent at my drawing hand.
I am super excited for blogs like A Beautiful Mess- I am going to sponge up all these great blogs on my time off starting Monday.  I have a new Eee PC and I hope to catch up on a TON of reading during my recovery from my shoulder surgery.  I really wanted to get a "Dragon" that software where I can talk and type, but maybe at Christmas.  All of our Holiday show Applications are currently going on so all our money is going there first...

What about you? What goals do you have for the 4 Simple Goals Challenge? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...