Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just a Blog...

I am having so much fun adding Pages to the blog!  Right now they aren't finished, just the Follow Us tab.  How social networking has shaped everything!!! 

It has got me wondering if having a blog and a website is totally necessary?  I feel like they both serve the same purpose.  I am able to get way more info, all up to date, with new pictures all the time on my blog.  AND, from my phone To Boot!  I think the blog is making me re-think all of my websites content and I am sure I will be brainstorming my whole recovery new updates and things to new to highlight.

Does it seem like a mismatch to have sooooo much online space??? OR, is it smart to have a ton?  The things the books leave out...

I am on the computer more today than had hoped so we'll cross our fingers for how much time I will be on tomorrow-  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...