Monday, August 23, 2010

COMING UP THIS WEEK AUG 23th-27th

On the days I don't want to do anything... I work myself up into doing "the least productive, productive thing"  The tasks that could be done daily but sometimes pile up- Its a fun way of being productive by doing my sketchbook, idea/inspiration, books/ record keeping.  Today is one of those days where I am fighting myself and trying to get things together!

We have a busy week getting ready for the LA Craft Experience this Saturday Evening.  And, with less than a month until my surgery we have been busy trying to finish up the last bit of settling into our apartment before our family comes to stay.

Here is some fun to come- We just started these great new products- A Sewing Jar and a *NEW* Record Stand that is perfect for cupcakes!!!

There will be a few to select from at LACE as well as the Equinox Music Festival that we will be gearing up for in September!

TOMORROW- FUN, CHEAP, and AMAZING Yellow DYES with ONION PEELS :)

My motto for here until this ordeal is over:
Quitting and failing are the two things that are never an option-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...