Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Renegade Craft in Los Angeles

We had such an amazing time this past weekend at
Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles!!!  


Jill from Dust and Co. and I went to the Etsy MeetUp at the Figueroa Hotel downtown Friday night and met some really amazing artists.  I got a great set of Moo business cards to promote our Etsy shop as a vendor that are AWESOME! They had an Eco option which I didn't know about... I had resisted even thinking of purchasing cards because I am still trying to figure out what my material standards would be for things I make/ use. BUT, they are amazing, and I could have more time to blog and make actual things if we aren't literally prepping and making everything.


Anyway, while we were at the party there were a ton of Etsy Admins and they were all super cool and I asked questions about the new features to come.  I found out that the one I dream about the most is around the corner- A batch list tool!  That way it will be way easier to list items multiple times and not have to re-fill out everything!!! Also, Etsy is about to be the first fully global shopping interface where everything is set up the same but in different currencies and language for that country.  For instance, if you go to Amazon in a different country the interface and layout would be totally different- It is really awesome to be a part of the Etsy community when this happens!!!! They screen printed little flags for vendors with Etsy shops to hang in their booths and even held a raffle if you made a purchase from us :)






Renegade Was AMAZING!  And, I am so envious of all my friends gearing up for San Francisco next weekend!  It is all I can do to re-vamp, rest up and post.   Soon to come- more pictures and some of our great finds!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...