Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swifter Mop Cover (part 2)

I am super sore and tired from a busy day of making things and cleaning house yesterday.  I promised pictures and details but I am not feeling like fussing with the lighting in the kitchen so you will have to settle with the knowledge that its a success :)



Here is the Swifter Cover from yesterday's post.  It washed up nice, and I dried it on the porch overnight.  If I had a couple I would save them for a laundry load to scrub them down really good; but I am pleasantly surprised at how great it worked out!

The extra strip up the middle helped give some good texture to scrub really deep.  For the next ones I will test out adding some "scrubbers" to the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...