Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WOW! The day has gotten the best of me, and I am amazed that I am posting so late today...

Here is some of my How-To Musts:
This one is more about writing.  I must admit, even in childhood spelling wasn't my strong point... And to be honest, when I write I am so busy trying to illustrate a point usually I don't care- the thought is what is important to me. I must remember that to others it is a nuisance  so I am making sure that these TOP 10 Words You Need to Stop Misspelling are correct!
Louise of Warpe Design did a project on Decor it yourself of a New York City Skyline... AND you know how I still think I am living in NYC so this tutorial is where it's at!!!

Some other helpful info, if you didn't receive/ look at your e-mail from Blogger- Here is how I got my super sweet background for this blog 

Will keep posting!
XO
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...