Monday, April 5, 2010

Things We're up to this week...

We are looking forward to not only a full week this week, but a busy April!  Tomorrow there is a UNIQUE Los Angeles vendor meeting and I am looking forward to seeing all of our friends there :) And, I am looking forward to a helpful session with my dear friend and Contributor Alisa!!!! I can't wait until she get's here at the end of the week.

This week is going to be a lot of cleaning and planning for UNIQUE.  I have sorted everything except the stacks of papers that I have been sorting/ keeping for too long to count.  

Hopefully, I will have a mix of things to note- As well as pictures to reference going strong all week.  We recently had someone really interested in one of our Flickr photos and now I am on a kick to play around with our photos more :)  

I am embracing the city around us, and We are trying out some different pictures for reference and other projects to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...