Monday, March 1, 2010

The MUST-MAKE Dress


So yesterday Kevin and I ventured out to Silver Lake. My thoughts of Silver Lake/ Echo Park area would be that it's LA's Williamsburg- It is what it is, every city needs one. We went to a gastropub, stopped at a comic store, and shopped around with everyone enjoying the sun. Maybe we should leave our "lair" more often...

I made off to Home Ec. and The Reform School to check out the shops. Also, I thought Kevin might like to see what is out there. I found a great pattern at Home Ec. from Colette Patterns:
http://www.colettepatterns.com/shop

I am looking forward to making this dress. It has been a while since I have made myself anything. I still have a hefty to-do list to conquer so I am publicly sharing my fun new project in hopes that it will motivate me to make it. I am going to start searching through the studio later today hopefully for some good fabric choices :) I'll keep dress updates posted-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...