Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brooklyn Storefronts- Paul Lacy

Got some of my Books from Amazon already!!! Super excited and pumped up for New ProjectsBest part of buying things second hand is that they text the extra time to make the experience a little more personal :)   

The biggest surprise so far was on/ in the book Brooklyn Storefronts.  Paul Lacy's photos in Brooklyn take me back to my time in Crown Heights and all the sights of the neighborhood...

Brooklyn Storefronts

Then to my surprise, my daily unique joy of my neighborhood is featured on the back cover as well as insideWe lived on the 400 block of Maple Street and this was on the corner on route to the subway from our apartment.



This impulse buy is making me so nostalgic-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...